Dress: WetSeal | Earring From Newzealand 

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start

I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans
Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Dear readers,

As the festive holidays has begun in Nepal, I couldn’t be happier to be at home and celebrate Dashain with my family. This year has been crazier than ever and I feel like this is a perfect timing for me to slow down and take it easy. So, I am just going to unwind, relax, pamper myself and arrange my wardrobe now that winter is approaching. I am excited for all the wintry bulky fashion, knitwears, oh yes! absolutely eager to style in layers. 

Talking about todays outfit, it was kind of a beach summer look, probably one of the last ones you will be seeing in my blog for this year. The dress is something that my younger elder sister bought for me at Ocean City and since it's a beachwear, it's awfully short. I prefer to pair it up with a shorts underneath. On the other hand, the Sapphire emerald earring is from Newzealand, courtesy of my eldest sister. Both of them literally live in the exact opposite poles, reminding me how much I miss them.


Anyways, Happy Holidays all you Nepalese folks!!!
<3







Love & Luck
Xx