Sculpture is one art form that I have been fascinated with. The idea of creating a concrete artwork out of something very ordinary material and have the ability to relay a story is magnificent. Its like having a spectacular ability to vision and to bring this vision to world is amazing. Truthfully, I'm ignorant when it comes to the world of sculpture. This is why today I am in conversation with a woman who is well known and well established in Nepal. Meena Kayastha shares her experiences and thoughts from the sculpting world.
2. You are a sculptor and a make artist. How do you manage time to attend to both of these professions?
3. What is the nicest thing about your line of work?
4. You have plenty of experience working with people in this industry. Who was the best to work with?
5. Could you share with us that defining moment when you felt that "Wow, I just love my job"?
6. A person you look up to in the industry?
7. What are the challenges of working in your particular creative field? Any experiences you would like to share?
8. Where do you think the industry is right now?
9. How can young entrepreneurs and aspiring youngsters contribute to the industry?